This is a free order dashboard tool designed for popular NNFX strategy traders on MT5. The BUY, SELL buttons will create trades with SL and TP that are based on ATR. Lot size is based on the % of the balance. All these are customizable under settings. CLOSE button will close all trades. P/CLOSE will partially close the trades and move the SL to Breakeven. Optionally, you can activate a trailing stop for the continuation trades.
It also features EURO FX VIX which is automatically updated from barchart.com. You can specify when you need to update it under settings. Make sure you have allowed https://barchart.com under MT5 options. And also it shows the current ATR and Spread. All these are customizable under settings.
NB: Trading buttons were moved to right in the latest version in order to save chart space.
Installation & Usage
1. Lot Size => Here you can set the lot size as a % of your account balance.
2. Stop Loss – ATR Multiplier => Stop loss is set as a multiplier of the ATR (Average True Range) (not in Pips). This will be the stop loss level of the trade you create with the buy/sell buttons on screen.
3. Take Profit – ATR Multiplier => Take profit is set as a multiplier of the ATR (Average True Range) (not in Pips). This will be the take profit level of the trade you create with the buy/sell buttons on screen
NB: The take profit level is virtual and it is not recorded with your broker. Therefore, if the EA is not running on the chart, TP will not work. Also both SL/TP can be manually dragged up or down on screen to change the distances if necessary.
4. Partial Close % => Here you can set the % of the trade that you will close up on reaching TP.
5. Enable Auto Partial Close after Reaching TP => If you set this as true trade will be partially closed automatically after reaching TP level. If not, the trade will be fully closed.
6. ATR Period => You can adjust the ATR period here, which will affect the SL/TP above.
7. Max Slippage (pips) => This is the maximum slippage you allow. If the slippage is more than this value, trade will not be executed.
8. Enable Trailing Stop => This will enable trailing stop for trades which are partly closed after reaching TP.
9. Trailing Stop – ATR Multiplier => Here you can set the trailing stop distance, again as an ATR multiplier.
10-11. Time to Update EURO VIX => These settings include the period of time where the EA will update EURO VIX.
12. Magic no => This is the usual magic number used in Meta trader EAs.
13-16. Button Colors (Changes effected on EA open only) => you can simply change the colors of the buttons on screen with these settings. Please note you need to change the colors when the EA is loading to make the changes.
NB: Please note dragging and dropping new currency pairs on to an existing chart will not work with this EA. You need to open a new chart and load the EA or use a template with the EA to load the EA.