FRZ No Nonsense Forex Strategy EA is based on the popular NoNonsense Forex Strategy (NNFX) introduced by VP. NNFX is a strictly rule-based manual strategy with strict risk management techniques to be used on daily charts. We have fully automated the NNFX strategy (subject to minor modifications) and our EA can take both initial and continuation trades.
We have tested many different indicators and settings and decided on our algo/indicators and optimal settings after extensive back/forward testing. You can always do a DEMO test before moving to a real account.
- EURO FX VIX: EA will automatically access EURO FX VIX index from barchart.com and take that figure in deciding on the trading pattern/continuation trades.
- Inbuilt news filter: EA will automatically access upcoming news from investing.com and avoid trading during news times. It also features a news spike guard where SL is tightened during news events if there are on-going trades.
- Week-end fluctuation guard – Trades that stay over the week end will also be subject to tightened SL to reduce the risk of large fluctuations during the weekend.
- Related pair avoidance – EA will recognize co-related pairs and avoid having concurrent trades in related pairs in order to reduce the duplication of risks.
- Ranging market identification – EA has a special algorithm inbuilt that can effectively identify the ranging markets and avoid trading in them.
We have included several other algorithms to avoid potential losing trades and increase profitability.
|Product name||FRZ No Nonsense Forex Strategy EA|
|Timeframes supported||Daily chart|
|Supported pairs||Any currency pair|
|Use of risky strategies||No martingale, grids, hedging, averaging or anything such. Just one trade per chart at any given time with pre-defined SL & TP.|
|No of trades a week||It is recommended to use the EA on as many charts as possible to increase trading.|
|Recommended broker||Any broker low spreads and fast execution|
|Recommended min. deposit||Any amount. 2% of the balance per trade is recommended|
|License||Single purchase includes license for two (02) trading accounts (including 01 DEMO and 01 real account). You can submit your account numbers after purchase. Both accounts should be submitted at once after purchase. You can NOT change the account numbers afterwards. We offer no refunds or returns.|
|Support||Free support for installation|
A good VPS server is recommended for this EA as it needs to be running 24/5 on many charts.
Detailed PDF Manual will be provided with purchase.
- Lot Size => Here you can set the lot size as a % of your account size. By default it is 2%.
- Stop Loss (ATR Times) => Stop loss is set a multiplier of the ATR (Average Trtue Range) (not in Pips). For instance, if you put 2 here, that means your stop loss is two times of your ATR at the time of trade entry. That means if the ATR was 15pips at that time, then the stop loss will be 30pips.
- Take Profit (ATR Times) => Take profit is also set a multiplier of the ATR (Average Trtue Range) (not in Pips). For instance, if you put 2 here, that means your take profit is two times of your ATR at the time of trade entry. That means if the ATR was 15pips at that time, then the take profit will be 30pips.
- Max Spread (Pips) => Here you can set the maximum spread in pips you can allow. If the spread is more than this amount, the robot will not take trades.
- Enable Continuation trades without original Trades => When you first load the EA, there may be instances where there are setups suitable for continuation trades as per basic NNFX rules. If you enable this, EA will trade those instances. It is enabled by default.
- EURO VIX => Here you can specify a value of EURO VIX Index. If the index is less than the value given here, the EA will close the trade fully upon reaching TP instead of half closing.
Back-testing Results (Back testing might not work well without special tools/preparations as past news releases and some other features may not work well in back testing).
Summary of the back testing on the all pairs for two years (2018-2019)
Please note that past performance of any trading system is not necessarily indicative of future results. Full terms and conditions are given here
NB: We are NOT affiliated or connected in any manner with the original creators of NoNonsense Forex method and this product has NOT been endorsed by the original creators of NoNonsense method in any manner. This EA is simply based on our own research on the possible indicators and settings in accordance with rules introduced under the so-called NoNonsense Forex method.