1. Our products and services are provided ‘as is’ and without warranties of any kind, express or implied. You expressly agree that use of any of our product is at your sole risk. We are not responsible for any losses you may incur. You are advised to do your due diligence and perform sufficient demo tests before using on real accounts.
2. Past performance of any trading system including back-testing is not necessarily indicative of future results. You should be aware of all the risks associated with foreign exchange trading, and seek advice from an independent financial advisor if you have any doubts. Any opinions, news, research, analyses, prices, or other information contained on this website are provided as general market commentary and does not constitute investment advice. We will not accept liability for any loss or damage, including without limitation to, any loss of profit, which may arise directly or indirectly from use of or reliance on such information.
3. We do not provide any money back guarantee of any kind or refunds or returns for purchases.
4. Where product license is provided to specific number of trading accounts, all the trading account numbers should be submitted at once.
5. Requests for installation support via remote desktop should be made within 07 days of the purchase.
6. We provide free bug fixes (if any) for products for a period of 6 (six) months from the purchase date for one of the previously licensed account number. However, upgrades are not given free but we may offer special discounts for existing clients on upgrades.
U.S. GOVERNMENT REQUIRED DISCLAIMER
FOREX TRADING CAN OFFER LARGE POTENTIAL REWARDS; BUT ALSO LARGE POTENTIAL RISK. YOU MUST BE AWARE OF THE RISKS AND BE WILLING TO ACCEPT THEM IN ORDER TO TRADE OR INVEST IN FOREX. NEVER TRADE WITH MONEY YOU CAN’T AFFORD TO LOSE. THIS IS NEITHER A SOLICITATION NOR AN OFFER TO BUY OR SELL CURRENCIES, FUTURES, STOCKS OR OPTIONS. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFITS OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE DISCUSSED IN THIS MATERIAL. PAST PERFORMANCE OF ANY TRADING SYSTEM OR METHODOLOGY IS NOT NECESSARILY INDICATIVE OF FUTURE RESULTS.
CFTC RULE 4.41 – HYPOTHETICAL OR SIMULATED PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE CERTAIN LIMITATIONS. UNLIKE AN ACTUAL PERFORMANCE RECORD, SIMULATED RESULTS DO NOT REPRESENT ACTUAL TRADING. ALSO, SINCE THE TRADES HAVE NOT BEEN EXECUTED, THE RESULTS MAY HAVE UNDER OR OVER COMPENSATED FOR THE IMPACT, IF ANY, OF CERTAIN MARKET FACTORS, SUCH AS LACK OF LIQUIDITY. SIMULATED TRADING PROGRAMS IN GENERAL ARE ALSO SUBJECT TO THE FACT THAT THEY ARE DESIGNED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFIT OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN. OUR COURSE(S), PRODUCTS AND SERVICES SHOULD BE USED AS LEARNING AIDS ONLY AND SHOULD NOT BE CONSTRUED AS INVESTMENT ADVICE. IF YOU DECIDE TO INVEST REAL MONEY, ALL TRADING DECISIONS ARE YOUR OWN RESPONSIBILITY. BY USING OUR PRODUCTS ON A LIVE ACCOUNT WITH REAL MONEY THE USER AGREES TO NOT HOLD THE PRODUCT DEVELOPER LIABLE FOR ANY TRADING DECISIONS MADE BY THE USER. THE DEVELOPER OF OUR PRODUCTS WILL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY REAL MONEY LOSSES INCURRED THROUGH USE OF OUR PRODUCTS.