FRZ Binary Automater is an expert adviser (EA) that can automate Binary option trading on Binary.com on the popular MT4 platform. It can connect MT4 to Binary.com for manual or automated binary option trading. With this EA, you can use the signals from almost any MT4 indicator to automatically trade binary options on Binary.com. It also includes the manual trading option where you can buy or sell binary options on binary.com directly from the MT4 interface by simply clicking on the buttons given on MT4 screen.
- Binary options trading on MT4
- Automate binary option trading based on signals from almost any MT4 indicator
- Martingale option
- Built-in news filter
Installation & Usage Video
Quick Installation Steps
- Paste the Binary.com App ID under EA setting No. 35 (Detailed instructions given later in this document as to how to obtain this App ID).
- Paste Binary.com API Token under EA setting No. 36 (Detailed instructions given later in this document as to how to obtain this API Token).
- Place the FRZ Binary Automater (.ex4) file within your “Experts” folder
- Go to MT4 => Options=>Expert Advisers and allow automated trading, DLL imports and Web Requests and add following URLS to allowed URLs.
NB: This EA may make option trades even if auto-trading is turned off. Therefore if you wish to stop trading you may have to remove the EA from chart.
If you use indicator buffers:
- Place your indicator directly within your “Indicators” folder (Not in sub folders).
- Rename your indicator as “myindicator” and then map the buffer numbers for buy and sell in EA settings No. 1 & 2 (refer to settings screenshot below). And then select the type of the buffer indicator used under settings No. 3, 5 or 7 (only one should be enabled as true while other true false).
If you are using indicator objects:
- Simply set the object properties in EA settings No. 9 to 17.
Types of indicators that can be automated for Binary.com
- Indicators that provide signals via indicator’s buffers (given under the colors tab of indicator settings). There are 03 types of buffer-based indicators that can be automated for binary.com
- Type 1 – Indicators generating arrows or similar signs such as thumb up/down, dots, etc. for buying and selling.
- Type 2 – Indicators with one or two lines that change colors as per up or down trend.
- Type 3 – Indicators with a two lines where buy or sell is determined by the crossover of the lines.
- Indicators that generate objects on the chart as their buy or sell signals.
If your indicator has indicator buffers, that can signal when to buy and sell, then you can use this option. All you have to do is to rename your indicator to “myindicator” and then map the right buffer numbers to buy and sell signals. Also make sure the indicator is placed within the MT4 Indicators folder (not in sub folders).
Type 1 – Indicators generating arrows or similar signs such as thumb up/down, dots, etc. for buying and selling.
Type 2 – Indicators with one or two lines that change colors as per up or down trend.
Type 3 – Indicators with a two lines where buy or sell is determined by the cross over.
Indicator may also be in a sub window as follows:
NB: When you use buffers, the EA will only consider the default settings of the indicator. You can only change the default settings if you have the source file in mq4 format. However, we can add input parameters of indicators within the EA at an additional fee. We can do it even if you have only .ex4 file.
Automation based on Objects Created by the Indicator
Some indicators generate objects on the chart as their buy or sell signals. This EA will work with almost any object that:
- has a time parameter under properties,
- has a common prefix in the name, and
- has different colors for buy and sell signals
For object based trading, you need not rename your indicator.
The objects can include arrows, triangles, buttons, thumbs, etc. You can use these objects to make trades/orders with this EA. If you are only using object based trading, there is no need to rename your indicator as mentioned before. The objects are captured based on their name prefix, color and time of creation.
You may have both buffer based trading and object-based trading at once and also object based trading can be from a second indicator.
Example of objects created on chart by an indicator:
|Product name||FRZ Binary Automater|
|Forex Platform supported||MT4|
|Time frames supported||Any|
|Supported Binary Options brokers||Currently supports binary.com only|
|Back testing on MT4||Back testing is not possible as the EA makes trades with Binary.com. You can use a DEMO account on binary.com for testing.|
|Types of trading supported||Both manual and auto trading supported. Manual trading can be done with trading buttons provided while auto trading can be done based on signals from almost any MT4 indicator.|
|Execution speed||There can be up to several seconds of delay from MT4 execution and Binary.com execution as the trade needs to be bridged via a server.|
|Supported pairs||AUDCAD, AUDCHF, AUDJPY, AUDNZD, AUDUSD, EURAUD, EURCAD, EURCHF, EURGBP, EURJPY, EURNZD, EURUSD, GBPAUD, GBPCAD, GBPCHF, GBPJPY, GBPNOK, GBPNZD, GBPUSD, GBPUSD, NZDJPY, NZDUSD, USDCAD, USDCHF, USDJPY, USDMXN, USDNOK, USDNOK, USDPLN, USDSEK
EA will take trades only in the currency pair of the chart it is attached to. If you need to make trades on a particular pair, you need to attach the EA to that particular chart in your MT4.
|License||Single purchase includes license for 02 MT4 account numbers and 02 Binary.com app IDs. Account numbers and App IDs cannot be changed later. Both accounts/app IDs should be submitted at once after purchase. You can NOT change the account numbers afterwards. We offer no refunds or returns.|
|Support||Support for setting up for one indicator.|
Explanations for each setting along with full instructions will be provided upon purchase in a readme PDF file.