You can get a free copy of almost any forex EA or the pro signal service free forever if you create an account with our partner broker, Tickmill and deposit at least $2500 in a Classic account. For the pro signal service, you need to trade at least 2 lots per month to continue the free service. Tickmill is a UK-regulated, highly reputed broker with fast execution and tight spreads.
NB: If you already have an account with Tickmill, you can simply create a new Classic account within your secure client area with our IB code: IB11468762. After that submit your account info here. (No need to follow below instructions if you already have an account with Tickmill).
Given below are the step of new account creation at Tickmill.
- Go to Tickmill.com (use this hyperlink)
- Click on create account
- Fill out the true & correct personal information on the next form and proceed to Step 2
- Fill out the other personal information on the form
In the IB Code field, make sure you have our code, IB11468762 (if it is not there, please add this code accurately.) Finally click on the “Open Account” button.
- Then you should get “Registration Successful” message.
- Now go to your email account and click on the email confirmation link
- Then you will come to a login screen. Use the email ans password to login.
- After the login, you will be asked to upload two documents to verify your identity and address. Please upload the documents as necessary.
- Now wait till your account is approved. It can take up to 2 working days to get approved.
- Once your account is approved, click on trading accounts and then the click on “OPEN NEW ACCOUNT” on top right corner.
- Please make sure you select “Classic” account and in the IB code, IB11468762 is displayed.
NB: Please note our EAs will be given only to classic accounts under our IB.
- Once the account is created please deposit at least $2500 (or equivalent in other currency). Tickmill has many funding methods available.
- Once you have deposited money, you can simply submit your account information in this form to get the EA/Signal.